How to have your name removed from LDS records

For those who have quit or are in the process of walking away from the Mormon Church, there is a free legal service to have your name permanently removed from their records. This is significant because they are not allowed to claim you as part of their numbers. Many have left but have not removed their names, so the numbers they show are misleading. I did it myself and received a confirmation letter. Click the link and fill out the form.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Website design, hosting, and management provided by Azimuth Media.